Eight Local Women to be Honored at Salute Awards Ceremony in April
UTICA, N.Y. (February 11, 2021) – At their exclusive Reveal event on February 10, YWCA Mohawk Valley (YWCA MV) announced the honorees for Salute to Outstanding Women 2022.
Salute to Outstanding Women is a decades-long tradition at YWCA MV that honors eight local women for their achievements and impact on the community. The 2022 honorees are:
- Danielle Padula: Business & Industry, sponsored by Total Solutions.
- Natasha Homa: Education, sponsored by Kristin’s Fund.
- Juli Webster: Entrepreneur, sponsored by Adirondack Bank.
- Amy Jennings: Healthcare, sponsored by Excellus BlueCross BlueShield.
- Assemblywoman Marianne Buttenschon: Human and Public Service, sponsored by Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig, Inc.
- Sophia O’Neill: Outstanding Youth, sponsored by Adorino Construction, Inc.
- Oneka Roach-Campbell, Esq.: Social Justice, sponsored by Fort Schuyler Club.
- Dawn Roller: STEAM, sponsored by Indium Corporation.
Salute honorees are nominated by the community and selected by a panel of independent judges.
YWCA MV’s 33rd annual Salute to Outstanding Women awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, April 21 at Hart’s Hill Inn in Whitesboro. Tickets are available now! RSVP by emailing email@example.com, calling 315.732.2159 ext. 235, or clicking here.
Salute serves as YWCA MV’s largest annual fundraiser. All proceeds directly benefit the agency’s life-saving free, confidential, and 24-hour domestic and sexual violence crisis services.
YWCA MV extends their thanks to the generous sponsors who make Salute to Outstanding Women possible. The Salute awards ceremony and luncheon in April is presented by Bank of Utica. The 2022 honoree Reveal is generously hosted and exclusively sponsored by Valentino’s Banquet Hall. The annual celebration is made possible by media sponsors Lite 98.7 FM and WKTV NewsChannel2.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are still available for Salute to Outstanding Women 2022. For more information, contact Kayla Hartman, Development Director, by April 5 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.732.2159 ext. 235.