- the only provider of domestic and sexual violence crisis services in Oneida County.
- the only provider of residential services to non-parenting homeless young women within a 50-mile radius of Utica, NY.
- the only provider of transitional housing for homeless survivors of domestic violence in a five-county region of NYS.
- the leading organization that provides prevention education regarding child sexual abuse, dating violence, domestic violence, sexual harassment, and sexual assault in both Herkimer and Oneida counties.
- the provider of sexual violence crisis services in Herkimer County.
Life-Saving & NYS Certified Programs & Services:
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Crisis Services
- Emergency and Transitional Housing for Domestic Violence Survivors
- Transitional Housing Support for Homeless Survivors of Domestic Violence 18 and Older
- Residential Services for Adults and Children
- Violence Prevention Education
- Community Outreach
- Support Groups
- Individual Counseling Services